Jobs & Stages - Join Us!
We have the nicest Jobs & Internships – ME. is a rapidly growing company that has a fresh perspective on contemporary media. We are open to ideas and people who actively participate in the growing to offer our company and top service to our customers. Our passion is what drives us!
We are looking for a Marketing talent to join our team in Haarlem.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for conceiving and carry out marketing campaigns that lead to online lead generation. As a full-time (part-time possible) Marketing Assistant in ME. Media Engineering, you are (partly) responsible for the marketing policy. This means, inter alia, establishing and implementing our online strategy such as inbound marketing, content marketing, email – and social marketing, for us and for our customers.
• Develop Online strategy and give this effect to
• Generate Unique content for our blog, newsletter, social media and external platforms
• Creating and developing marketing campaigns to support the sales team
• Work with sales team HINTS online lead generation
• Maintaining our website with WordPress CMS
• Bachelor degree – preferably in a commercial and / or marketing direction
• You have experience with online services like we offer it
• You like to (web) to write lyrics and the Dutch language you control perfectly spoken and written
• You love social media and you can prove this through your own channels (likes, followers, connections)
• You know your marketing campaigns to convert to leads
• You have knowledge of WordPress and / or are willing to learn this
• You have knowledge of MailChimp
• You have experience with Photoshop
• You are independent, enterprising and biting are willing to go the extra mile
• A professional team you can rely on
• A fun and challenging work environment
• An informal working atmosphere
• A nice salary and bonus scheme
• Space for creativity and ownership
• Good growth and training opportunities
You have a creative mind and have an education at HBO + level. You have experience in developing websites and webshops, inter alia, in Open Source systems, according to the latest web standards. You have good knowledge of HTML (5), CSS (3) and PHP. You are able to find it a challenge to translate the wishes of our clients into a functional working system. Your code is clean and you work accurately. Communication is paramount and “No, can not ‘have you not in your vocabulary.
HBO working and thinking
• Experience with CMS systems: WordPress, Drupal and Magento
• Experience with Integration Design and develop modules
• In the team context, working on technical solutions
- Working in a dynamic environment.
- Market-based salary.
- Space for creativity and ownership.
- career development and training opportunities.